Saturday, September 3, 2011

Just One of Those Days

The family had gone to town to do some shopping (Kohl's cash to be spent before it expired) and see if we could get a belt for the tiller. Meanwhile, I stayed here, hoping to get some work done, both on the computer and outside. Cherry and Penny free ranged for a while as I tried to pull up some weeds just in case the tiller was fixed today. After an hour with the shovel, I had about a 2 foot square of weedless clay. After putting Cherry and Penny back up, I headed indoors, shoulders slumped, head down. Started thinking about all the things I needed to get done and how many things I haven't accomplished yet. Doggone! There was that bad attitude again. Those sneaky thoughts that bring you down. Once the family got back, I was not in a good mood. But, as always, Bruce talked to me and reminded me of what I do have and have accomplished and not to worry so much. Yes, poor man, has to remind me often. There are days I can catch myself, and there are days, I can't. Today was an I can't day. Well, it is afternoon to evening now and I am better. And, I did get some things accomplished, when I look at it with a better attitude.

No comments: