Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Rooster's Crow

If you have ever had chickens, you know how amusing it is when the roosters try to crow, well, at first; it gets kind of annoying after a while. We all have to start somewhere, don't we?

It is actually how I feel right now. I am more of an er-er-er than a cocka-doodle-do. So many things to do, judge yourself on and find out how much you really don't know; that is annoying too. But with a little practice, patience and persistence, it will fall into place.

As summer days are getting shorter and the feel of autumn is in the air, I look back and wonder what I have accomplished. I have to remember to look at what I HAVE accomplished, not what I have NOT. I have to keep in mind, what my goal was, what my goal is and am I moving in the right direction?

Practice, patience and persistence.


1 comment:

cynthia-mcdonald said...

Love it, I remember the same songs from my youth! Miss the chickens, that is the only thing my husband has put his foot down about! ;/